The Hoka One One signature cushioning that has been available to runners around the globe for is now available to hikers in the Tor Summit WP. The midsole blend of EVA and RMAT® material provides ultimate comfort underfoot, while the Meta-Rocker geometry provides a smooth ride. In a low collar option, technical midfoot geometry is designed to increase underfoot stability on uneven terrain, and Vibram® MegaGrip outsole rubber with 5mm lugs provides ample traction and durability.
- eVent® waterproof membrane with full bootie construction.
- Late-stage Meta-Rocker geometry.
- Active foot frame stability.
- Full-length EVA top midsole for cushioning.
- Engineered RMAT® midsole for a supportive ride.
- Technical midfoot geometry.
- Vigram® MegaGrip high-traction outsole with 5mm lugs.